Is your team aligned?
Most executives and business owners take time to reassess their business and make plans for the new year. However, many leaders miss the secret sauce. They forget that it is equally important to get their team’s insight and alignment for the new year. When assessing your current and future plans, here are some fundamental questions that will help make the best decisions?
· What were our biggest accomplishments this year?
· What are our biggest challenges and opportunities for 2010?
· What can we do differently in 2010 to make this happen?
o What should we STOP doing?
o What should we START doing?
· Do we have the right people in the right seats to move forward?
· How is our morale, attrition and retention?
· How are we going to set goals, how team members accountable and ensure results?
A team alignment is a powerful way to get everyone on board. There will be a remarkable difference in communication, openness and commitment once you get them aligned. Having me facilitate this session provides an independent expert to make this your best company meeting ever. Call me at 703-764-9861 to talk about how this can work for you and your company!
Alignment drives better results!